December 07, 2009

When I was a little girl...


I was a huge fan of the Spice Girls! Other things I adored were the Backstreet Boys, Birtney Spears, Choopa choops, Hitzone CD's, S Club 7, flippos, my summerhouse in España and I don't know. You have those things when you see/hear them, they remind you of your youth.. I have that with music from the '90. One of my favorite songs when I was just a little girl.


Sometimes you just wanna be young again. Nothing to be ashamed of and a careless life. You didn't care what happened in your life cause you'd always have your precious mommy and daddy. When you go to high school, you come in a sort of phase in your life. You care about what everyone's thinking of you and you have so much to care of.. In some people's life this phase is a very long period, sometimes it's someone's life.. always something to care of or to be afraid of.. I've been through that highschool period, I'm still in highschool, but I think I'm in a new phase of my life now. I don't care what everybody thinks of me and I'm just me. I don't have to pretend or something. And I'm happy with my life now. Oh gosh, this really sounds like a speech haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!