January 06, 2010

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

I just saw this movie on FILM1 (Dutch extra movie channel). It is called Vicky Cristina Barcelona. It is about two friends (Vicky (Rebecca Hall) and Cristina (Scarlett Johansson)) who are going to Barcelona for the summer. They meet a painter (Javier Bardem) who is a really handsome and hot man. They both got a little crush on him.. but the painter, Alejandro, has an ex-wife (Penèlope Cruz) who's a little bit weird and sometimes wants to kill new lovers of Alejandro. In this movie you go through Barcelona with two diffrent love stories. In march I'll go to Barcelona with school and because of this movie, I want to go there even more! I've been to Barcelona in February, 2007, but in that year I was only 13 years old so I wasn't the person like I am now. In 2007 I only came there to shop and to visit some cultural things (Sagrada Familia, Parc Guëll). In March it will be so cool cause than I'm there with my friends so that will be an unforgetable week! PS. This movie is worth seeing it!

1 comment:

  1. ik houd van deze film, je komt echt helemaal in de zomerstemming haha. heb hem nu al drie keer gezien ofzo en hij blijft leuk x
    ps. heb ook zin in barcelona!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!