February 20, 2010

Colours of nature

As you can see most of the items are natural colours. That is because at this moment I'm really into those colours. Taupe, khaki, beige etc. Also I adore golden accessoires and details. Anyway, I'll give some information about the items.
one knot washed blue dress two J'adore ring three Clock on bracelet four Khaki hareem trousers five Golden white owl ring six Khaki parka seven Cream Australian Ugg eight Khaki scarf nine Beige wedge heels. ALL TOPSHOP
Actually I hate Uggs because I think they are very plump. I only like this version from Ugg's.

7 comments:

  1. Die uil-ring is zo mooi!

    En ik heb geen idee hoe ik aan zo veel followers kom, haha! Vind het wel erg leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jij hebt ook een leuke blog!
    'k volg je ook ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore that J'adore ring :}
    Waar kan je die kopen?
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bij Topshop! haha is mn favoriete webshop zowat geworden :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. die blauwe jurk is geweldig, waar is die te koop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, lees je berichtje nu pas. De blauwe jurk is/was te koop bij Topshop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!