March 14, 2010

3


Ik vond dit leuke lijstje op Wunderland Ik moest hem gewoon ook even zelf doen.

Three favorite movies:
1. Dear John
2. Stomp the Yard
3. The Notebook

Three things that have changed about you in the past year:
1. I’ve became more calm
2. I don’t care what people think of me
3. I appreciate things more

Three things you do every day:
1. Tell my parents goodnight
2. Feeding my rabbit
3. Blogspot

Three people that have inspired you:
1. My parents
2. All people of Lookbook
3. -

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Shopping
2. Sports
3. Writing

Three things you’re looking forward to:
1. Going to the university
2. Going to Chris Brown’s concert
3. Summer

Three favorite bands:
I don’t have a favorite band.

Three places you’d want to travel to:
1. New York
2. Los Angeles
3. Kaapstad

Three books you love:
1. Komt een vrouw bij de dokter
2. Voor ik doodga
3. De Gaudí Sleutel

Three things you’re proud of:
1. My blog
2. My BF
3. Myself

Three things you’ll do this week:
1. School, Thursday will start my testweek
2. Sports
3. Learn

Three drinks you like:
1. Piña Colada
2. Water (Healthy huh)
3. Lipton ice tea peach

Three favorite memories:
1. Chris Brown concert 10-03-08 and 16-01-09
2. Summer 2009
3. All things I do together with my whole family

Three songs that mean a lot to you:
1. Celine Dion – I want you to need me
2. WetWetWet – Love is all around me
3. Take That – Never forget

Three bad habits you have:
1. Starting too late with learning
2. Perfectionism.
3. Sometimes I forget to feed my rabbit

Three T.V. shows you like:
1. Gossip Girl
2. Beverly Hills 90210
3. Criminal Minds

Three favorite comedians:
I don’t have a favorite comedian.

Three random facts about you:
1. I want to do everything perfectly and sometimes that really drives me crazy.
2. Sometimes I do things people don’t expect of me, like my tattoo, or listing to rock music haha.
3. I’m just me.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!