June 04, 2010

It's damn hot

Today it was 76 degrees in my country, or in Celcius degrees 24; Pretty hot. But I was at school. At 10:30AM my lesson Spanish started. We did it outside in the sun. After the lunchbreak gymnastic started. We played softball. I love that sport! My last two hours were Dutch language and we also did that outside. Sounds like a pretty tough day uh... haha. When I got home, I just sat in the backyard, enjoying the sun and reading a book.. Tomorrow will be hotter than today.. I think it's fine haha, I'll get tanned with this weather. Tomorrow plays the Dutch soccerteam to Hungary and I'm at a birthday. My cousin A. became 6 years. Maybe I'll make some pictures there. XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Jaaaa ik lig al in de tuin! haha
    Echt heerlijk dit weer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!