June 25, 2010

World Cup 2010 songs


I love the official World Cup 2010 song from Shakira (WAKA WAKA) It's so summer mixed with soccer mixed with Africa. This video is so much color and so cute with all the little kiddies.


Oh Africa by Akon and Keri Hilson. Not my favorite World Cup song, but nice enough to post here.


This song is by K'NAAN and is called Wavin' Flag. The song is included Will.i.am and David Guetta. Coca Cola also used this song for their commercial. Anyway, I just really really really hope Holland will win this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear blogger,
    How are you? I just camed accross your blog and I love it!

    Please, check mine too! Maybe we can follow eachother? What do you think?

    Love, Cindy
    www.glamourblog.tk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!