June 12, 2010

The summer of 2009

Last summer I was on vacation in Bodrum, Turkey. Most people think Turkey is a. only all-inclusive hotels with a lot of spoiled people. b. a country with muslims with headclothes. That's both not really true. This country became very modern the last fourty years when Atatürk became their president. Anyway, my summer was great there. Everyday in the car we turned on the radio, Virgin Radio. A radio with very cool music. Here some songs I heard every day and when I hear them now, they remember me of my lovely summer.

La Roux - Bulletproof
Black Eyed Peas - I gotta feeling
Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester - Good girls go bad
Pitbull - Hotel Room
Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne - Down
Pussycat Dolls - Hush hush (I will survive)
Tarkan - Kiss kiss
Jeremiah - Birthday Sex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!