July 23, 2010

Autumn 2010

I know, we're in the middle of the summer... but about a couple of weeks it's autumn. The stores have also been started with the autumn collection. Even when we're still having our summerholiday. Also the sales has started. I love sales. Here in Turkey I've bought some things that I'll post later. I made a collection of items I love the most for this autumn. There is a lot of knitted stuff in it. Which item do you love the most? Oh before I forget, TOPSHOP has a brand new website, you got to check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Love the H&M jeans and the Topshop boots! Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That makes me smile =)
    I don't want think abbout autumn but I can't look away from these stunning items ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie items!
    Ik hou van ditsoort kleuren!

    Check out my blog @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

    With love, Samm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!