October 31, 2010

555 Winter

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for blogging like twice a month, but I'm so busy with school! Actually I have to learn English now, but what is as useful as practicing English grammar in blogging in English! So this is my 555th blog and I'm so happy when I notice people are really reading my blog and leave messages! This blog is about winter coats... Which coat did you buy and which coats you really like or dislike? And... for my Dutch readers: 4 november gaat de ZARA site online!!
-
Love


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for leaving a comment =)

    I love the H&M aviator jacket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the H&M aviator jacket! love it!

    Claudia,
    lastminutetofashionland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the blog, I'm a new follower :))
    Check me out ;) Nonchalant
    Nina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. and P.S. I love the Diesel over sized jacket and the H&M aviator the most..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Lovely blog, I really like it! New follower, I hope you'll follow me back! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this collection of coats x

    ReplyDelete
  7. die rechtse zwarte jas heb ik!
    en de rest is ook super mooi, vooral die aviator jacket! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. dat aviator jacket van de h&m is super!
    ik wou m eerst kopen maar ze hadden hem niet meer in mijn maat ;(
    xxx http://highheelsandsneakers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!