October 04, 2010

Let me introduce you to...


-
to my cool friend Youri. I love his style. We actually got to know eachother when we applied together for the schoolpaper. Now we have an article together called "De stijl van..." (The style of...) We're interviewing cool kids from school with a cool/different style. We also make some pictures of that person. Till now we have done three different styles: Urban, sophisticated/edgy and a no-name style. It's a very cool article and I love doing it, also because I want to study journalism. So back to Youri. Got interessed after reading this? He has a fashionblog so check it out.
-
Love

15 comments:

  1. coooool dankje wel joellle ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joelle,

    thank you so much for leaving a sweet comment on my blog! You're welcome to come back whenever you want!! :)

    You have a nice blog!

    xx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat leuk dat je dat stuk in de schoolkrant schijft! Klinkt een stuk interessanter dan wat er altijd in die van ons stond, haha! Ik ga ook zeker even op zijn blog kijken.

    En bedankt! Ik ben ook wel tevreden over m'n blog nu. Ik schrijf inderdaad niet zo veel meer, maar ik probeer wel weer aan de slag te gaan. Ik mis het een beetje, haha!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. hij heeft echt leuk aan

    http://0fashionstarr0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    Perfect denim shirt!



    LA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw his blog yesterday for the first time, and I think it's really cool. And so does your blog. Hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah hij ziet er echt leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a hottie!!!! Love his hair and awesome worked in jean shirt!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love his style too! Reminds me a lot of the styles on the original 90210 when I was younger!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. u both have such a nice blog and nice style!

    www.eugeniaprincilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!