June 17, 2011

583 Graduation

YESSSSSS I PASSED MY EXAMS!!! NO LONGER A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT!!!

Yesterday my teacher called me and said: "Congratulations with your diploma" And I was like "Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah". After that I had to go to school to pick up my grading list. When I came home my grandma visited me. And after her my aunt came. And I was a bit confused. Why were there all here? And after them the rest of the fam came. My own little surprise party. It was so sweet. Oh, and my parents gave me a new camera for my graduation. My new love: a Nikon D3100 <3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! you must be so stoked!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes!!

    xx priti!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!