June 20, 2011

585 safari shisha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
H&M kaki blouse - H&M tanktop - Primark pants - ZARA belt - Six bracelet - River Island shoes


Michelle and I are having vacation for like 3 months, because we both graduated. So, yesterday we were kinda bored so we decided to do the shisha. Apple tastes the best. I'm not a smoker, but shisha is just for fun. Something you're doing with friends. Tomorrow I have my graduation night and then I'll get my diploma. I've bought a cute little dress which I will also show you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Love

1 comment:

  1. ik vind je schoenen echt super leuk, en het is hier echt geweldig! Het is zo'n lekker weer, 30 graden en geen wolkje aan de lucht. Ik ga nu even met bruno outfit post's maken! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!