July 30, 2011

591 Indonesia, I love you

Hi followers, last week I came back from my trip to Indonesia. 1 word: AWESOME! I had the best time of my life. I was in Java for two weeks and one last week in Bali. My three weeks collected in these photos.
Love
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. What an unusual place to go on holidays! I've actaully just started reading a book about Indonesia. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele leuke foto's! En de manier waarom die man zijn eten naar binnen werkt vind ik echt heel apart, echt een soort poephouding, haha.

    Bedankt voor je reactie, dat kapsel is ook echt super leuk! ;D

    BRUUN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, impressing photos! Seems that you had a great time!

    Thanks a lot for your comment! You're welcome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing photos!!!
    http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And I entered the giveaway.
      X

      Delete
  6. very impressing pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate it!